FINISHED - ARC Age Graded 5k Challenge
Thanks for taking part in our weekly 5k challenge through July & August.
The Final results
These are in age graded order based on your best time and we've now also calculated the average age graded score so you can see how consistent you're being.
|Name||No of Runs||Average Score||Best Time||Best Score|
5k Challenge Rules
- Run 5000m anytime each week and email your time to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Sunday evening. You can run 5K as many times(!) as you wish each week but please just send your one best time at the end of the week. Please submit your first results by Sunday 5 July.
- Runs must be a continuous 5000m without stops or breaks.
- You don't need to run every week so don't worry if you miss one or more.
- We'll run this challenge at least until the end of August and possibly longer if there's sufficient interest.
- We'll update this page every week with the latest age graded results. Age graded simply means your time will be converted to a score by comparing your time with a base time and adjusting for age and gender using standard factors.
- Although this event is organised by the club, please be aware that our England Athletics third party insurance does not apply as you are running as individuals, not on a supervised club group run.