FINISHED - Mappleton Blast Past - 3rd - 31st August 2020 (ish)
Results to Sunday Evening 6 September
These are in age graded order based on your best time:
- Run the Mappleton - Okeover loop Anti clockwise (map and link below) and email your time to email@example.com by each Sunday evening. You can run the route as many times as you wish but please just send your one best time a week.
- You don't need to run every week so don't worry if you miss one.
- You can choose where to start on the loop
- The challenge will run from the 3rd until the end of August.
- We will update the events page on the website with the latest age graded results. Age graded simply means your time will be converted to a score by comparing your time with a base time and adjusting for age and gender.
- Although this event is organised by the club, please be aware that our England Athletics third party insurance does not apply as you are running as individuals, not on a supervised club group run. If you're taking part in the 5k challenge then you can submit a time for both challenges from the same run if you can extract the information. The 5k will continue through August as well.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a paid up member of the club you will need to provide your date of birth so your time can be age adjusted. We will not publish your DOB but by providing it you are consenting for us to use it in our results calculation.